Due to the rapid expansion of our business, we require 3 experienced Mortgage Consultants to join our professional, vibrant mortgage consulting team with the potential to earn huge commission.
The successful applicant will contribute to the overall success of FFC by working in a team environment and selling all the available mortgage.
This is a commission sales position, the Mortgage Consultant's primary objective is to grow and cultivate a referral network that will generate a target of approximately $1,000,000 in mortgage production monthly.
The ability to display new and creative ways to reach your work objective is critical to success, as well as, the ability to develop your own plan, manage your time and focus your efforts on a daily basis to reach your goals.
- Strong Prospecting Ability - Must be able to develop your own sources of mortgage referrals
- Self-Management - Demonstrated time management and planning skills with an ability to organize the day with activities that contribute to the overall goal - Mortgage Production.
- People Person - Applicants must have a genuine liking for people and know how to get them to like you. Meeting new people and working with a wide variety of personalities effectively should come naturally to the successful applicant
- Proven track record - of Mortgage Sales or other credit product with a sound understanding of the local market is highly desirable.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely flexible and adaptable and love working in a fast paced business environment with changing priorities.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Commission income opportunities based on sales volumes/outputs . Our compensation plan is competitive with strong upside earnings potential.
Please send resumes accompanied by a covering letter to email@example.com