1. Your personal information is important to us
FFS is committed to safeguarding your personal privacy. We recognize that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously.
Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, FFS will only collect and use your personal information provided using this web site as set out below.
2. Collecting information about you
FFS will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. The only personal information we collect when you use this web site is what you tell us about yourself, for example by joining a rate update on our site, and information about how you use our site.
When you apply for a product from us, we may ask for your personal information (such as name and address) in order to service your application. You do not have to provide us with this information if that is your preference. However, failure to do so may result in FFS being unable to sell you products and/or provide certain services including after services.
Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to your computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes.
When you submit information on our site anonymously, such as when using a rate calculator, we do not link this information back to a cookie which identifies you or retain it in any way unless you have agreed to this information being retained.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information
We intend to use your information provided using this web site for the following purposes only.
- To fulfill our obligation under any contract between you and FFS
- To provide you with information about products and services offered or distributed by FFS or its related companies, or any organization FFS or its related companies is affiliated with or represents
- To ask you for your opinion or comments about our products and/or services or those of related or affiliated companies
- To track general traffic patterns showing the usage of our web site, without identifying the usage patterns of any particular individual.
Please also note that in order to operate the web site or deliver a service we may sometimes share your personal information with service providers.
As FFS recognize the trust you place in us when you give us personal information, we will not use or disclose any information about you provided using this web site for other purposes without your consent, except for in exceptional cases such as if disclosure is required by laws or is necessary to protect the rights or property of FFS, or any member of the public, or to lessen a serious threat to a person's health or safety.
5. When we will contact you
We may contact you at the email or other address, which you provide to us in order to:
- Provide you with information which may be of interest about updates, new FFS products, products and services offered or distributed by related companies or affiliates, and other matters which may interest you
- To send you a newsletter
If you do not wish to receive this information or any direct marketing material, please email us at email@example.com or call FFS on the customer enquiry number 02 9893 8969.
6. Storage and security of your personal information
FFS will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information, which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. Our employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by FFS. However, as we cannot guarantee the security of communications over the Internet, we cannot give an absolute assurance that your information will be secure at all times. FFS will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
7. FFS and links to other web sites
FFS provides links to web sites outside of the FFS site. These linked sites are not under the control of FFS, and we are not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to our web site. Before disclosing your personal information on any other web site, we advise you to examine the Terms and Conditions of those web sites.
8. Accessing personal information held
If at any time you want to know what information we hold about you, you are welcome to request your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to change and correct personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at email@example.com. To have personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner, and we will take reasonable steps to delete your personal information unless we need to keep it for legal reasons.
9. What to do if you have a problem or question
10. Future changes